Mountain Project Logo

ISO partners for the Emeralds and Bowman valley areas @ lake Tahoe on 7/17 - 7/23.

Original Post
Julia Dulger · · Colorado · Joined Aug 2020 · Points: 0

ISO climbing partners for the Emeralds and Bowman valley areas @ lake Tahoe on 7/17 - 7/23. Mostly looking to do sport, but would love to get on some single trad pitches as well ( I have a single rack .3 to 4). I belay with a grigri and ask for the same. Will bring a puppy with me :) message 720-357-8014 tnx :)

Lui Mora · · Sacramento · Joined Jan 2020 · Points: 0

I’m free 7/19 - 7/21 if you would like to do some sport climbing at the Emeralds. More than happy to belay with a GriGri+ and a dog lover! :) Dm me if you’d like to get some sport climbing in during those days.

Joshua Paul · · New York, NY · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 10

Hey Julia, I can meet this weekend and climb Sat/Sun. I'm in rather terrible shape right now but have been climbing 30+ years and am very safe. I've a 70m rope, single rack, grigri, and a border collie :)

Josh

646-264-8563

Joshua Paul wrote:

Hey Julia, I can meet this weekend and climb Sat/Sun. I'm in rather terrible shape right now but have been climbing 30+ years and am very safe. I've a 70m rope, single rack, grigri, and a border collie :)

Josh

646-264-8563

Hi - I am not going to be in CA this upcoming weekend. I'll be there on Monday tho :)

Joshua Paul · · New York, NY · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 10

Ah sorry, got the dates wrong.

Joshua Paul wrote:

Ah sorry, got the dates wrong.

no problem!

Lui Mora wrote:

I’m free 7/19 - 7/21 if you would like to do some sport climbing at the Emeralds. More than happy to belay with a GriGri+ and a dog lover! :) Dm me if you’d like to get some sport climbing in during those days.

DM'd !

Jordan S · · California · Joined May 2022 · Points: 0

Hey Julia, I’m down to climb Monday 7/17, just messaged you! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "ISO partners for the Emeralds and Bowman valley…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.