Mountain Project Logo

Smith shady sport next week Tues-Fri (8/8-8/11) [Aggro/Brogan?]

Original Post
Kyle Smith · · Southern Nevada · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 1,984

Hey all,

Looking for a weekday partner for some shady sport climbing at Smith. I'd love to do some projecting in the morning at Aggro Gully or Brogan Spire, but I'm open to other shady options as well. Shoot me a message if you want to get out!

Caspar Oertli · · Bern, CH · Joined Jul 2023 · Points: 0

Hi Kyle

I would be available 7/15 to 7/19. Highly motivated, if you haven’t finished your project by then ;-)!
caspar

Bump, I'm still available tomorrow and Friday! Busy this weekend already.

Paul Price · · Bend · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 90

Bumping this!!! Good partner, but too busy to link up :(

Figured I'll keep bumping the same post rather than making a new post – updated the dates, psyched to get out next week! Preference for shady morning sessions.

Alex Nycum · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Kyle, I'll be in town and I have a short window Friday morning (early-ish - 1PM) that I can get out to climb. Let me know if that time works for you and if you're still looking for a partner.

I've got a trad rack, draws, and a rope. I'm open to climb whatever's in the shade. I'm climbing 10-11 in trad and 11- mid 12s sport, but I'm happy to belay you on whatever you're psyched on. 

Found partners for the week – thanks for the interest! May be looking again in a few weeks.

Alex Nycum · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

No worries. Thanks for letting me know. If anything falls through with your partner let me know.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Smith shady sport next week Tues-Fri (8/8-8/11)…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.