Mountain Project Logo

FS: Sliding Drawers for Full-Size Truck (SLC Local ONLY)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ryan P · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 5

Hey folks. SLC LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

I have decided to go a different direction for my camper shell set up. So I am selling the drawers I had built for the back. Currently fits nice and snug in the back of a 6.5ft bed F150.

Dimensions: 77in long, 78in with handles x 48in wide, fits between the wheels x 6.25 tall

Two long slider drawers for kitchen supplies. Fits my stove and the 1lb propane grenades. Two hatches up top, which I use for bedding and other soft good storage.

I had this box made slim, as to maximize headroom while upright in bed. So although not tall, I fit a ton of cooking and camp related gear. Really nice when you’re packing a moving everyday.

Made from thiccc ass 3/4in Baltic birch plywood, I’ve had well over 1000lbs on these drawers with no issue. Put some adhesive carpet tiles on the prefinished plywood to minimize the slip n slide. I have extra carpet tiles for ya.

$250 SLC pick up only. Come on by to take a look, and see if it’ll make your camping time a lil easier.

DM me plz

Ryan P · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 5

Bahmmmp

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.