Mountain Project Logo

FS: Metolius 240cm sling, modded Revo

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ricky Harline · · Angel's Camp, CA · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 147

Metolius 240CM sling. Bought new from local gear shop last year, never used. $20 shipped or add on to other purchase for $15.

Modded Revo for lead rope solo. $90 shipped. Mod was originally heavy mod but has been reversed back to light mod. I've led ~5 pitches with it since returning it to the light mod and haven't had it lock on me while leading since, although it did before. Will include the appropriate quicklink since it's hard to find an appropriately sized quick link that fits the Revo. Quicklink is made by Camp and is climbing/PPE rated.  

Picture of modded spring on Revo: 

When spring barely touching as in above photo this is the "light mod." When not touching at all it is "heavy mod" (catches falls almost instantly but is liable to lock up while leading). Will include hemostats used to adjust spring for an additional $5. Light mod reduces fall distance by about half.

PayPal/Venmo preferred. Local pick up near Angel's/central valley or the SF Bay Area (I spend a lot of time there) possible. 

Edit: ascender and easy daisy sold

Wyatt Losee · · Provo, UT · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 30

Messaged for revo 

Timothy Porter · · Boston, MA · Joined Jun 2022 · Points: 0

Messaged for ascender

Isaac Dehart · · colorado springs · Joined May 2020 · Points: 0

240 sling still available?

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started