Mountain Project Logo

Stuck #3 on Atman

Original Post
Brit Foster · · Nevada city Ca · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Not only did I blow my onsight, I also got my bd #3 stuck toward the top. yarded on that thing for an hour to no avail, but I’m also trash at getting a stuck cam out.  I’m staying at skiddy row and will feed you a bomb meal or buy you a beer for its safe return.

(530)763-8402

slim · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2004 · Points: 1,103

i heard the last one was chopped out with a sawzall.

Brit Foster · · Nevada city Ca · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0
slim wrote:

i heard the last one was chopped out with a sawzall.

Oof lollll

Well I hope I’m not that bad where it would need a sawzall, BUT at the same time that would make me feel better about failing to get it out? Seems like a lose lose for me either way

Might hike back up there tomorrow am and bring some wire to try to get a better pull on it, then I can also try to get some cams stuck on yin and yang lol

budman · · Moab,UT · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 11
Brit Foster wrote:

Oof lollll

Well I hope I’m not that bad where it would need a sawzall, BUT at the same time that would make me feel better about failing to get it out? Seems like a lose lose for me either way

Might hike back up there tomorrow am and bring some wire to try to get a better pull on it, then I can also try to get some cams stuck on yin and yang lol

Used a Cam O Not to get one out a couple of years ago.  # 3 Friend is the ticket!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "Stuck #3 on Atman"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.