Mountain Project Logo

SOLD Thermarest Polar Ranger - 20 Degree Sleeping Bag - $350 shipped

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Arnav V · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 40

Selling this Thermarest Polar Ranger. It's the lightest -20 bag on the market at 3 lb 4 oz. Has about 20 - 30 nights on it. Just washed as well. Always stored in its storage sack. It comes with the sleeping bag, plus the storage sack, pad straps, and compression sack. The compression sack has a few broken threads on one of the cinches webbing but it works just fine.

On the sleeping bag there are a few tenacious tape patches and two small seam-sealed sewn repairs. All are shown in pictures. The sewn repairs are from general carelessness while tossing and turning in the bag with various stuff in with me. The taped ones are just tiny snags/pinholes in the fabric. In each case minimal down escaped. The sewn repairs were first patched with tape in the field to prevent down from escaping, then sewn at home to make a permanent repair. 

I'm only selling because I'm going to get a long sleeping bag instead. I'm 6'0 on the dot and there's very little space to put nalgenes/boot liners in with me in the bag. 

$350 shipped. 

Bump. Price drop $350 shipped.

Mathias Maurin · · Western PA · Joined Oct 2020 · Points: 0

bro I wish this wasn't such a warm bagggggg I would totally buy it if it were 10° haha

Mathias Maurin wrote:

bro I wish this wasn't such a warm bagggggg I would totally buy it if it were 10° haha

The venting is great, and the comfort rating is -4 F. I'd never want to use a 10 degrees bag in truly 10 degree weather. 

Bump

PhilD · · PanAmerica · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 45

Pm'd!

Sold sorry

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started