Mountain Project Logo

Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro size 47, Scarpa Phantom 6000s size 47 for sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Arnav V · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 40

Mont Blanc Pro: 

Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro size 47 (US 13) for $225 shipped. I bought these in late 2019 and they're great. I've used them all over the country and beyond and they've never failed to perform. They're in good condition with tons of life left on the sole because they've mostly been used on snow or ice. I'm only selling because they've always been a tad narrow for my wide foot and am going to go to a different brand/larger size. 

I recently conditioned the leather and replaced the laces too. 

Phantom 6000s:

Selling a pair of Scarpa Phantom 6000s for $530 shipped. They've only been out for a few day-trip climbs and an overnight or two. As you can see in the photos it's in great condition. Liners have never been heat molded either. 

If you're looking to guess how these fit and don't have a store with these near you, they fit about the same as the Scarpa Mont Blanc size 47, with slightly less tight of a heel and about the same in the toes, or maybe a bit more room in the toes depending on where the widest part of your foot is. 

Pictures

Bump, added another pair of boots. 

Mont Blancs sold 

Phantoms sold 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started