Mountain Project Logo

Paid Mentorship offer.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Mark Hudon · · Lives on the road · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 420

I am offering virtual climbing mentorship for $250 for four weeks. Before you sign up and spend any money, we’ll have a phone conversation to see if/how I can help you out. 

We will talk or zoom meet for an hour once a week and also communicate via email or text. (I realize we might have a full on conversation via email or text but I’m going to have to limit this somehow. I am often out climbing and don’t always have connection.)

I’ve been rock climbing for 50 years. I first climbed El Cap in 1974 and recently in 2020. I have climbed 5.13 with hexes and recently in Rifle, I’ve led the Nose in a day and have soloed El Cap three times. I’ve been around the block!

I’m a rock climber, not an alpinist or mountaineer. 

I am not a physical trainer or a nutritionist although I understand their basics and can direct you to people in those fields. 

I can provide real world tips and plans to help you progress as a rock climber. I can help you streamline your kit and approach for sport climbs, trad routes, In a Day and Multi Day walls.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.