Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a rad trad partner 1/22-??

Original Post
Clint Helander · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 612

Ahoy! Flying down from Alaska and looking for a trad partner. I've climbed a ton at RR and am looking for someone who is psyched on 5.10+ - 5.12 trad routes. I can fall on gear with the best of them. If I were to be honest, coming from the frigid cold of Alaska, I'm not afraid of the shade if it's reasonable. More freeze, more friction! I.E. Black Velvet, Rainbow Wall if we're lucky with weather.  Cragging is obviously good too, and I'm not afraid of clipping bolts. Mostly concerned with having a good time and logging some mileage as temps and weather allows. If it gets cold, I'll go to J-Tree. I'll be down there with fellow Alaskans, but most of them want to climb easier stuff and my other rock partners are busy with jobs or babies. Save me! Also, I have an extra ticket to the Tool show on 1/22!

Send me a PM or just post below like it's 2015! Cheers!

Jay Gustaf · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 135

Clint I’ll be back in Vegas February first! If your around let’s climb!
James Gustafson

Riley Rice · · Myrtle Creek OR · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 51

Hey there! Looks like we have similar goals -- looking for .10-.12 longer trad routes. If you're still in Red Rocks, hit me up! I'm in Zion right now but my partners are runnin out. 

Riley @ 5419413499

Kyle Knight · · Petersburg, AK · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 0

I'm another Alaskan in Vegas until Feb 22nd and looking for partners.  I'm trying to get in a combination of long days at lower grades (particularly psyched to do Inti-Watana to Res. Arete) and some cragging/shorter climbs at harder grades (lead up to easy .11 trad or hard .11 sport, can follow a little harder).  I'm coming back from a finger injury, so I might be limited on the harder stuff- I just need to test it out and see how it goes.

Anybody into the same feel free to send a text!

Kyle Knight

• 360 483-6883
Skyeler Congdon · · Western Slope · Joined Mar 2007 · Points: 3,030

Hey Guys (and anyone reading this thread),

I'm in the same boat as y'all looking for partners for this grade range. I'll be in J Tree for the next couple weeks doing lots of tr soloing to get back into full day shape. If I can find some partners for RR, I'll cruise over whenever.  I'd really be psyched for routes on Mt Wilson , Black Velvet, Jet Stream and Challenger etc. 

Happy to do a little single pitch stuff, too! Sport or Trad... I'm just not much of a boulderer.... and honestly the only reason I would leave Josh would to get more than a pitch off the ground ;)

HMU with some ideas and we can make a plan! 

Skyeler nine seven oh 296 4197

F r i t z · · North Mitten · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 995
Skyeler Congdon wrote:

HMU with some ideas and we can make a plan!

Bump for an awesome partner. Highly recommended!

Jeromy Markee · · Wenatchee, WA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 581

I'll be in Red Rocks feb 20-26. Im looking to get on anything up to 12- but will happily follow harder. also psyched on long moderate days and limestone sport cragging. 

text five oh nine 770 3904

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for a rad trad partner 1/22-??"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started