Mountain Project Logo

FS: Climbing Holds and Moon hang board - Prices reduced

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
ChrisFrayer · · Platteville, Wi · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 30

All Sold.  Thanks!

Jason L · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Just commenting to say I ordered some holds and got everything quickly and exactly what was expected. 

Trad Dad Atlas · · Queen City · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 20

pm'ed

Trad Dad Atlas · · Queen City · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 20

So, just to be clear, you are charging for the flat rate + on a per hold basis?  Can we just make it easy and you can spread an equal mix of types of holds into a large flat rate box and charge a flat fee of $x?

Trad Dad Atlas wrote:

So, just to be clear, you are charging for the flat rate + on a per hold basis?  Can we just make it easy and you can spread an equal mix of types of holds into a large flat rate box and charge a flat fee of $x?

Hi, That is exactly what I’m trying to avoid.  Over the years I purchased holds many times using that method.  I was rarely satisfied.  This is a la carte.  Choose exactly what you want and hopefully you will be 100% satisfied with every hold.  When I was purchasing climbing holds, this method would have been my dream come true :)  I don’t see a pm from you?

Austin Shaver · · Bloomington, IN · Joined Apr 2021 · Points: 0

Pmd

About half the holds have sold, but many awesome holds remain.  All photos in the original post have been updated to only include the remaining holds.  Still a bit of everything.  Let me know if you’re looking for a specific type of hold and I can put together options and send pictures.  Plenty of edges/crimps, pockets, pinches, slopers, jugs, and foot holds.   Email me at frayerchristopher@gmail.com or send a pm if you’re interested in some holds.

Jason L · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Another bump since I bought more and they were shipped immediately. Thanks again Chris. 

Conor Jonson · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 572

Hey Chris,

I just sent you a PM, looking to buy all of the ones marked at 2 bucks a hold currently.

Thanks!

Nick Innh · · A conversion · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Ordered a bunch of holds and got them very fast, he even threw in bolts for them.  Highly recommend. 

All photos have been updated (again) to show the remaining holds.  Prices reduced.  Email me at frayerchristopher@gmail.com for a great deal on some great holds.

I will give it  another week or so before placing the remaining holds on eBay.  So make sure to drop me an email if you’re interested.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: Climbing Holds and Moon hang board - Price…"