Mountain Project Logo

LCC Slabbin/ Alpine Goodies

Original Post
DrippySnot Peggs · · CrumbleFlake, Salt Lake · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 70

I am searching for a unicorn. I need a partner who is as stoked on funky slabs as I am. I've got a tick list in LCC a mile long and while my climbing partners are wonderful, there's no way I'm going to get them to dance up all these slabs with me. Is there anyone else in the world/ LCC area, who loves slabs like I do? Please contact me and let's go climb!

Harrison Webb · · Salt Lake City · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

What’s up man! Just moved to slc a few months ago and have been looking to meet climbing partners/people my age. I can get down with some slab but not sure if I’m quite at your level (yet) hahaha. Would love to get out on some stuff though, I also climb at the front if you ever want to meet up there!

Albert B · · Mammoth Lakes · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 42

Your energy almost makes me want to do some slab. 

ERiK Ostrander · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 36

That looks a lot like my list. I’m psyched to get out, but have limited time. Friday’s after 3:00 are guaranteed; some Saturdays

Diego Pegasus wrote:

Tick list:

S Direct, Mind Blown, Punany, Paranoia streak, Separation Anxiety, The Fin classics, That one time at band camp,. Nob job, BMUS,  Butcher Knife. 

and lots more:

Ryan Petronella · · Salt Lake, UT · Joined May 2014 · Points: 190

Hey man I've climbed S Direct, the Dorsal Fin, To Air is Human, and others. Learned how to climb down in Cochise Stronghold where we have a ton of amazing runout slab climbing. Hmu if you're looking to tick some stuff on Intensive Care Slab (520) 343-5448

Josh Cannon · · McCarthy, AK · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Messaged you

Jake Lekhtgolts · · California · Joined Jun 2020 · Points: 0

Bro I live off of sketchy slabs with imaginary feet. They are what I dream about. I’m new to the area and I’m staying until the 23rd and would be down to climb every damn day possible until then (I’m funemployed).
names Jake-3235944745 

Let’s get after it son!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "LCC Slabbin/ Alpine Goodies"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started