Mountain Project Logo

Smith Rock partners

Original Post
Celia Ripple · · Ferrara, IT · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

Just moved to Bend a month ago. Looking for climbing partners for any weekdays except Monday. I'll climb through low 11s sport, no trad gear, but happy to follow. 

Jeff Delia · · Klamath falls Oregon · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Celia, Jeff here. I just got back from a long road trip and I’m planted at my house near crater lake. I’m willing to head up to smith ASAP weather and covid permitting. Not sure if smiths even open and I’m not used to climbing there In the winter. Heard it was a year round sun chaser. 315 720 2592 shoot me a message, I also have a solid amount of trad gear. Willing to lead into the 9s on trad. I am a little new. 10s sport.

Taylor Peterson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 376

Howdy, folks!

I'm also looking for Smith partners. I'm currently working my way through the low 10's on lead on gear/bolts), am competent (e.g. SPI), safe (EMT that I've avoided using outside of work), stoked to get some harder climbing in, and happy to belay you on things I can't make it up yet. 

I have the upcoming Monday-Wednesday off if you'd like to meet and climb one or more days. 

Yeah anyone feel free to call me or text me my numbers up there. I’m pretty free whenever. My ankles have been hurting latley but I’m still game. Might take it a little easy.

Dave Burny · · buffalo, ny · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 50

Thurs-Sun availability here :-)

Dave burney I’m from Syracuse New York how such a small world. If Somone wants to climb today or tomorrow let me know ASAP.

Cody Browne · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

Anyone looking for a partner this Thursday?

theo karlsen · · bend, or · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 10

I'll put my name down here as well, just looking to add to my list of partners. 10's and 11's mainly, sport and trad. I can do weekends and a few weekday mornings. 9seven1-2six3-200five

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Smith Rock partners"