Mountain Project Logo

FS: BD Crack Gloves XS

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Marc H · · Longmont, CO · Joined May 2007 · Points: 265

For sale: BD Crack Gloves in XS. I bought small and x-small for myself and my girlfriend to try on. Neither of us fit into the XS so they’re up for sale.  I’m asking $50 which is about what I have into them between tax and shipping.

Last I knew as of a couple days ago, XS-Med were sold out on BD’s website (the only place they’re sold).

I prefer to sell them locally so I’ll have them in my car while driving around doing errands today. I’ll be in the Broomfield/Lafayette/Thornton areas, but could potentially go outside those towns to make a sale.

So for now the best way to reach me is via text: 3 oh 3) 8 two seven; 16 oh five

Alex Holmann · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 83

Just a heads up, Neptune in Boulder had all sizes in stock and for sale at $35 as of yesterday. Probably will sell out soon though

Alex Holmann wrote:

Just a heads up, Neptune in Boulder had all sizes in stock and for sale at $35 as of yesterday. Probably will sell out soon though

Oh wow, that is good to know. Last I knew they were only offering them on their website.

Ty Rack · · San Diego, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 235

All sizes were at gearheads in Moab last weekend. 

Alex Holmann · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 83
Ty Rack wrote:

All sizes were at gearheads in Moab last weekend. 

I went in last night and i believe they only have the Larges left now

Ty Rack · · San Diego, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 235

Oh wow. I’m stoked I got mine then! 

Connor Baty · · Larkspur CO · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 166

All sizes are on amazon for 39.85

If you guys keep telling people where they can buy them, no one’s going to buy mine.   

Just realized I still have these in my car and I’ll be driving around the same general vicinity. Open to offers. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started