Mountain Project Logo

Alpine boots for big feet--price drop!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Bruno Schull · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 0

Hi Folks, 

I've got some boots to sell. For folks with big feet, this could be your lucky break.  Check the prices below--really good deals.  If you care to, you could probably buy both pairs, and make money back by re-selling.  

Scarpa Phantom 6000--size 48

Good condition.  Used about 15-20 days on ice and some alpine.

La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light (The silver bullet)--size 47.5

Good condition. Used 20-25 times as dry tooling boot. Very little sole wear.

I have many more pictures of all the toes, heels, soles, and so on.  If you are interested, send me an email, and I'll forward you a link.  

Prices

-One pair of boots for 125 $

-Two pars of boots for 225 $

I am from the US, but live in Switzerland, so shipping is from abroad.  It will cost about 50 $ to ship the boots.  I'll split the shipping cost with you, therefore, you pay 20 $ shipping, or I ship the boots, send you a picture of the receipt, and we split the cost, with 20 $ as a maximum for your contribution.  If you order both pairs of boots, let's communicate by email, and find a fair solution. 

Payment by Paypal  

I've bought and sold lots of stuff on MP over the years (back and forth from Europe).  It takes some time, but I've never had any real problems. 

Contact me:

brunoschull @ hotmail . com

Timothy Prime · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

PM sent 

Bruno Schull · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 0

Bump

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started