Mountain Project Logo

SOLD: Cilogear 3030 size medium - $100

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Colin OBrien · · Maine · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 155

For sale is a cilogear3030 that I bought here about a year ago for 125.  It’s in fantastic shape, and I used it on about 4 ice climbing days before resigning myself to the fact that it was to big for me.  

The good: The bag has next to no damage - hardly any scuffing, has the original foam padding, and everything. Looks and feels great.  It’s designed for alpine, ice, and skiing, and carries skis in a frame or diagonal.  It features a modern hold for ice tools, which I really liked. Again: just too big for my torso at 5’8” and smaller in the torso. If I could keep this bag, I would   It’s a perfect design  

the bummer: the bag came to me missing a few straps, but cilo sells a full strap kit for $25   I used it fine without, but I rarely attached the brain (it’s a huge pack if you want to stuff it).

$100 via Venmo or PayPal ff, or you cover PayPal fees.  Buyer covers shipping- you pick the method. 

Nodin deSaillan · · Boulder · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 80

PM sent!

Colin OBrien · · Maine · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 155

Pack is sold to Nodin!  

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started