Mountain Project Logo

Looking for room in Lander

Original Post
Stephen M · · Lander · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 15

Hello Lander Community!

I recently got offered a position at NOLS working in the Admissions department and am trying to find a room to rent in Lander. I am relocating from Missouri and NOLS wants me to start around August 10th. I would love to find a group of like-minded people to live with, whether it be in an apartment or house, I’d be stoked on either.

Details about me:

-I am from St. Louis, Missouri and am 25 years old. I just finished graduate school and have been working in outdoor education since I started college. I guided packrafting treks in Montana during summers and also worked for my university as a research assistant.

-I love climbing! Trad is my favorite, and I’m super excited to get into the Winds. I also like to ski, packraft, trail run, do yoga, and play guitar.

-I do not have much stuff, other than personal items. I will be purchasing furniture once I move to Lander. I am totally down to contribute to household items/furniture/appliances that we need, just let me know what!

-I am very clean and rarely leave dishes in the sink. I cook for myself/friends/roommates  and don’t eat out too often. I have no problem doing my share of cleaning on a regular basis, as well as other household chores like mowing the lawn.

-Non-smoker and do not drink very much, though I’m down to get a drink at Lander Bar after a day at the crag!

-I do not have any pets, but I don’t mind if my roomates do. I grew up with cats and dogs and like both.-Pay situation at NOLS is not the big bucks, but I don’t have many expenses and will be able to pay my rent and utilities on time always, no questions asked.

-I am excited to work for NOLS and plan on staying in Lander for a minimum of two years.

I deleted my Facebook a while ago but have created a new one for Marketplace.  It’s a bit bare but there are some photos of me that can help you get an idea of who I am. I’ll also post my LinkedIn so you can verify that I’m not a bum and can hold a job :)

www.linkedin.com/in/stephenmiller458

https://www.facebook.com/stphn.mllr.5

That’s about it!  PM me if you’ve got a room or are looking to go in on a place. I’d be happy to speak over the phone or a video call so we can get an idea of each other and if we’d be a good fit living together.

Stephen M · · Lander · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 15

Bump!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas
Post a Reply to "Looking for room in Lander"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started