Mountain Project Logo

Partner For Smith Rock, Bend and surrounding Areas

Original Post
Josh Moerer · · Newport Beach, CA · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Looking for partners in smith bend and surrounding areas.  I'm in sisters. Haven't climbed in about a year but trying to get back into it, just want to ease back into it at first.  I was leading low 11s for sport and low 10s for trad, but definitely a lot lower right now.  I am free during the week and am up to climb.  Trad or sport is cool with me.  Let me know if you want to climb

Pete Korpics · · Austin, TX · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 15

Hey Josh. I'd love to rope up with ya man. I'm just passing through Bend on my way down to Tahoe so I'll be in town just a few days. If you're still in the area and youre keen on some sport climbing let me know!

Pete (484)767-1125

EricCC · · Michigan · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in the area for a few days, if looking to get out. I've never climbed in the area, but have gear, stoke, and a fair amount of Sierra granite experience

Pete Korpics · · Austin, TX · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 15

Hey Eric, when do ya get in? I'd love to link up tomorrow if you're available. I've not climbed the area as of yet but we can explore together and I'm sure well have a great day.

EricCC · · Michigan · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I DM you, don't know if you saw it. I could get there this afternoon, otherwise would be tomorrow morning

Al K · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2020 · Points: 0

Hey to everyone on this thread — passing through bend and looking to climb early morning 7/5 & 7/6 (to avoid the heat lol). Looking to climb mostly 10s, but can belay on anything! 8(five)8-2(four)5-5(nine)77 give me a call. -Alex

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Partner For Smith Rock, Bend and surrounding Areas"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started