Mountain Project Logo

University of Utah long term partner

Original Post
Nash Ward · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 4

I am moving up to the UofU in either July or August and am looking for a new climbing partner. I am just started to break into the .11 range on my sport climbing, still gunshy when it comes to climbing trad but looking to change that. I currently climb mostly AF and Maple. 

Dan Petty · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2009 · Points: 825

I'm looking for partners to climb around SLC evenings and do weekend alpine/Maple adventures. Message me on here or text 720-722-1237 to coordinate. I prefer long moderate trad but also looking to get some sport climbing in. Also down to shoot photos.

Alec Grebe · · Provo, UT · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Nash! I just moved down from Washington a few months ago for my Master's. I am living in Provo and am also looking for a climbing partner! My school has wanted me to self-isolate until finals, so I've mostly been top-rope soloing, but I climb the same grade and have all my own gear! I would probably want to climb 2-3 times/week around the Provo Orem area, so let me know if you're interested!

Bryce Yaple · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 77

Hi Nash. I'm a senior at the U and climb quite a bit of sport and trad at a similar level to you. Shoot me a text! 530 417 6720

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "University of Utah long term partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started