Mountain Project Logo

Shit Bags Left In and Near Chimneys

Original Post
Austin R · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 2

I found a shit bag today, full of shit, in front of Plumbers Crack. You are a disgusting person and you know who you are. You didn't even close it - you just put a rock over it and left it there. Didn't even hide it. What is wrong with you? Are your parents shitty too? I picked it up for you. I did my circuit, and put it in the trash as you should have done. As payment, I want you to look me in the eyes and apologize, then buy me a beer. If you can't, please look in the mirror and think hard about how shitty of a person you are. And if you're also the same person who left a shit bag on Epinephrine, I am just going to glass you when you buy me that beer. I hope you come close to achieving every single one of your dreams in life but fall just a few feet short. That is all, shitty.

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,520

Gross. Did it also have a Starbuck's napkin gently rolled around it like a burrito? If so, it could be someone that likes to climb in Eldo.

Franco McClimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2020 · Points: 0

jesus.  I feel like crapping ones pants isnt the worst option anymore.. geesh.  
#starbucksbreakfastburrito

Austin R · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 2
Tim Stich wrote: Gross. Did it also have a Starbuck's napkin gently rolled around it like a burrito? If so, it could be someone that likes to climb in Eldo.

I didn't inspect it too much.

Austin R wrote:

I didn't inspect it too much.

Just so you don't singled out, I discovered a nylon piece of fabric at work one day all bundled up. I picked it up to throw into the trash and at least half of the human shit within rolled out onto the parking lot like a log rolling down a hill to crush some loggers below. I recoiled and almost got dry heaves, then tossed what was in my hand into the aptly named dumpster.

Michael Anthony · · Crestline · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 0
  Starbuck's

The most disgusting part of the thread so far.

Kevin Heckeler · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 1,616

I think we all know who's to blame.

Ashort · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 56

One time in smoth rock I saw some litter, a McDonalds coffee cup with the lid on. Decided to do my part and pick up the litter. It was completely stuffed full of shit. I just kept imagining the person trying to stuff the shit in there. What did they use? A napkin? Their hand? A stick? Rock? 

Ashort wrote: What did they use? A napkin? Their hand? A stick? Rock? 

Two girls?

Sean Cooney · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 50

MP needs more posts like this.

Ashort · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 56

Tim Stich wrote:

Two girls?

Winner
M Mobley · · Bar Harbor, ME · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 911

Chimney climbers are disgustingly sick?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada
Post a Reply to "Shit Bags Left In and Near Chimneys"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started