Mountain Project Logo

FS: Logic Hangboard - $45 (Hardware and shipping included)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Michael Brady · · Wenatchee, WA · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 1,316

I will be producing the new board alongside the originals. The new board omits the single 20mm pocket but adds a 20mm pair. 

New board: $50 shipped w/hardware - 25.5"x1.75"x3" - Distance between respective holds 13" on center - Hold layout 20-15-10-20-15-10

Original board: $45 shipped w/hardware - 24"x1.75"x3" - Distance between respective holds 15" on center - Hold layout 15-10-20-15-10

I will include a Lady Finger half-round skin file for an additional $5.  5"x1"x.5". Made out of poplar. 80 grit Mob Tape on the half-round. 

You can also check out Logic warmup blocks and holds here:

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/119215309/fs-logic-warm-up-block-40-shipped

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/118863786/fs-logic-holds-half-pad-mini-jugs-and-lock-blockers

Or check out Logicholds.com or etsy.com/shop/LogicHolds for the full line up

Dan G · · Central NJ · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 111

Can confirm this thing is designed with a ton of attention to detail, sweet looking, and Mike is a great guy to work with!

Gregory Bunting · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined May 2018 · Points: 86

Pm incoming

Matthew DeCesare · · Auburn, AL · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

I just purchased the Logic Hangboard and it's fantastic. The craftsmanship is incredible, it's made from a solid piece of popular with many options and combinations of pocket depth! The offset 15mm/10mm pockets are in the right spot for me – a simple yet great design. The hangboard is also light and portable enough for travel. I put some paracord through the pilot holes so I can either hang from my pullup bar or use sitting on the floor for mock climbing sessions. In this way I can also uses the pockets as a mono or two finger hold. I'm glad I purchased from Mike, he answered my questions quickly and thoroughly and shipped fast. I'm headed to a cabin for a friends birthday for a week and will be bringing this to train and maintain!

Matthew DeCesare wrote: I just purchased the Logic Hangboard and it's fantastic. The craftsmanship is incredible, it's made from a solid piece of popular with many options and combinations of pocket depth! The offset 15mm/10mm pockets are in the right spot for me – a simple yet great design. The hangboard is also light and portable enough for travel. I put some paracord through the pilot holes so I can either hang from my pullup bar or use sitting on the floor for mock climbing sessions. In this way I can also uses the pockets as a mono or two finger hold. I'm glad I purchased from Mike, he answered my questions quickly and thoroughly and shipped fast. I'm headed to a cabin for a friends birthday for a week and will be bringing this to train and maintain!

So glad you are stoked on the board Matthew and that you appreciate the simplicity!  

I'm actually working on a travel version right now. I'll post up some pictures when I get the first prototypes done. First batch will be 20", 14", and 6" wide. Gotta find that sweet spot.

Thanks for the bump
Saul Carrillo · · Austin, tx · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

How tall and wide do these measure? Got a small space I’m hoping one could fit in, but would be good to double check before purchasing 

Saul Carrillo wrote: How tall and wide do these measure? Got a small space I’m hoping one could fit in, but would be good to double check before purchasing 

24" x 3" x 1"

I will be making a smaller version that may work for ya as well. I will be making it with travel/warm-up in mind so it may not be appropriate for a hangboard protocol.

Hey mike, i would definitely be interested in the travel one as well. Any idea when they will be ready?  Heading out on a trip July 4th, so if not by then, thinking I’ll just take one of these if you still have some 

R 3 · · San Diego · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

Great seller and hangboard. It's well made and comfortable to hang on. I love the simplicity of the design while still having all of the edges you need. Cheers Mike! 

R 3 wrote: Great seller and hangboard. It's well made and comfortable to hang on. I love the simplicity of the design while still having all of the edges you need. Cheers Mike! 

Thanks amigo!

Amped you are digging it! I hope it serves you well.
Micah Ted · · Durango · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 120

I’ll take one!! This looks awesome. I’ve never been super into hang boarding and am pretty bad at warming up properly, so this look like the perfect alternative to maintain strength when I can climb and warm up before trying hard!  

Micah Ted wrote: I’ll take one!! This looks awesome. I’ve never been super into hang boarding and am pretty bad at warming up properly, so this look like the perfect alternative to maintain strength when I can climb and warm up before trying hard!  

Its on the way today. Thanks Micah!!

Todd Ulz · · oakland · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 5

i’ll buy one!

Fan Y · · Bishop · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 830

Hi Mike I bought one of these boards a few weeks back and have used it a few times. It's a nice simple board, really all you need but I have 2 suggestions:
1) one side could be slightly downward sloping so one has the option to flip the installation and have all the holds being slightly slopey.
2) the edges are much too sharp and needed a lot of sanding down for me to use them for one arm hangs and weighted hangs. I got a split in my middle joint of the pinky from it already.
Cheers!

Fan Y wrote: Hi Mike I bought one of these boards a few weeks back and have used it a few times. It's a nice simple board, really all you need but I have 2 suggestions:
1) one side could be slightly downward sloping so one has the option to flip the installation and have all the holds being slightly slopey.
2) the edges are much too sharp and needed a lot of sanding down for me to use them for one arm hangs and weighted hangs. I got a split in my middle joint of the pinky from it already.
Cheers!

Hey Fan,

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it.

I'm already on it. On the new boards I doubled the radius on the lip and put a large chamfer on the top of the pocket to accommodate the masochists that close crimp on hangboards. The chamfer could certainly be used as a slopey edge but IMO training for slopers can be done much more effectively via other apparatus and training. In regards to the sharp edge on the front of the pocket, I initially made this board for myself and I don't train in an openhand/drag position so that edge didn't come into play. I just rolled into production with what I had made for myself, it wasn't until I received feedback that I knew I needed to accommodate. With that said, Thank you for your feedback.
Ty Rack · · San Diego, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 235

I’ll take one

Ty Rack wrote: I’ll take one

Yours will be comin at ya this afternoon. Thanks for the support Tyler!

Hey mike, I would love to buy one, if you’ve still got any. I never got a pm from you if you sent me a few weeks ago so I’ll shoot one to you now 

Saul Carrillo wrote:

Hey mike, I would love to buy one, if you’ve still got any. I never got a pm from you if you sent me a few weeks ago so I’ll shoot one to you now 

Hey Saul. We have something wrong with our email situation. The only email I have received from you came today and I have tried responding several times but i keep getting error messages. Maybe because it is an Edu address? Try sending me your number and we can just text, if you are okay with that.

I have a board with your name on it.

Brad Larson · · portland · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

I'd like a hangboard.

Brad Larson wrote:

I'd like a hangboard.

comin atcha

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.