Mountain Project Logo

Central Arizona now until 6/10

Original Post
James Maggio · · Mesa · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Anyone interested in getting out early to local areas? Down for sport or following trad. Haven’t gotten out much recently so I’d prefer easier grades, though I’m more than happy to belay on whatever. 

Martin Stevens · · Tuscon · Joined May 2020 · Points: 0

James
My regular partner is moving back to Ca. I may be heading to Jack's Canyon next weekend if I can get a partner. Let me know. 
Marty Stevens

Jon Hillis · · Valley of Sun · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0
Martin Stevens wrote: James
My regular partner is moving back to Ca. I may be heading to Jack's Canyon next weekend if I can get a partner. Let me know. 
Marty Stevens

You still need a partner? I am down for Jack's or Iso. Coming up from Tempe. Looking to climb tomorrow. 

Jon Hillis wrote:

You still need a partner? I am down for Jack's or Iso. Coming up from Tempe. Looking to climb tomorrow. 

Jon,
Sorry for the late reply, had to go to TX for a week. I plan on climbing at Jack's Canyon this weekend if I can find a partner. Let me know if you'd like to go.

Jon Hillis · · Valley of Sun · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0
Martin Stevens wrote: Jon,
Sorry for the late reply, had to go to TX for a week. I plan on climbing at Jack's Canyon this weekend if I can find a partner. Let me know if you'd like to go.

I was exposed to the Covid this week so am isolating till tests come back.... Sorry man!

Jon Hillis wrote:

I was exposed to the Covid this week so am isolating till tests come back.... Sorry man!

Ohoh. Sorry to hear that, hope everything comes back negative. I try to get out most weekends. Give me a shout when your back at it.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Central Arizona now until 6/10"