Mountain Project Logo

Pt/ myofascial therapist/rolpher recommendations Denver/boulder/golden

Original Post
Rob WardenSpaceLizard · · las Vegans, the cosmic void · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 130

Moving back to denver from vegas with some pretty significant issues from an industrial accident.

I can function and climb with a little help

Do any of you nice people. Have any recommendations?

This is for several months in the future so lets pretend everything is fine?

Jason Pullman · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2020 · Points: 0

I've been really happy with the care I've gotten from Evan Ingerson at Mend Physical Therapy in Boulder. He's a climber himself and knows A LOT about rehab for climbers.

I think of myself as pretty knowledgeable about self-treatment but he gave me some really next level insights. It's a little expensive because they don't take insurance but he gives you all the info you need to manage things on your own so it is WELL WORTH IT! Seriously, I've had some nagging injuries for years that are now basically taken care of.

Kristen Moree · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Kayla McGowan - full body connection. She’s a rolfer and is amazing!!! Truly transformative

Jack Neus · · Boulder, originally NJ! · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Lisa Erikson at LifeSport Chiro is really great. She does conventional PT as well as massage and trigger point acupuncture. Worked wonders for me!

Brian Boyd · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Oct 2005 · Points: 4,423

Rob — I will second jack’s recommendation.  I saw Lisa over a couple of months last fall.  Sessions were extremely helpful for me, much more so than other physios I had seen.

Rob WardenSpaceLizard · · las Vegans, the cosmic void · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 130

Thanks guys for the reco. I have a spine injury thing that will need some attention as i get back into gear.

Appreciate your suggestions

Nick Niebuhr · · CO · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 465

I'd recommend Body In Balance in Golden. My wife and both her parents have seen them for various things and they've done an amazing job.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Pt/ myofascial therapist/rolpher recommendation…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started