Mountain Project Logo

SAR Gear Whodunit Tahquitz

Original Post
Corey Ellison · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

RMRU conducted a rescue on Whodunit on 05/05/2020, and left behind the following equipment at two separate rappel anchors. One anchor at the top of pitch 2, one just a bit below pitch 4.

.3 BD C4
2 x.5 BD C4
.75 BD C4
1 BD C4
#9 DMM Offset
4x Camp Nano Biners
2x BD Neutrinos
Petzl Attache lockers
Two cordelettes

If this gear could be retrieved it would be appreciated, if not I hope someone grabs it and it gets put to good use. If you happen to snag it you can contact me at (949) 310-0147 or email info@rmru.org

Sprinkle McSparklecams · · Bag End, the shire · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 20
Corey Ellison wrote: RMRU conducted a rescue on Whodunit on 05/05/2020, and left behind the following equipment at two separate rappel anchors. One anchor at the top of pitch 2, one just a bit below pitch 4.

.3 BD C4
2 x.5 BD C4
.75 BD C4
1 BD C4
#9 DMM Offset
4x Camp Nano Biners
2x BD Neutrinos
Petzl Attache lockers
Two cordelettes

If this gear could be retrieved it would be appreciated, if not I hope someone grabs it and it gets put to good use. If you happen to snag it you can contact me at (949) 310-0147 or email info@rmru.org

Probably worth posting this in the comments for the route, too. That way gumbies like me who scan the comments hoping for crucial crux beta on that slab don’t continue onwards thinking they’ve freed “fixed gear”

Davis B · · Irvine, Ca · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 55

Found your gear dude! I'll shoot you a text

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "SAR Gear Whodunit Tahquitz"