Mountain Project Logo

FS: (NWT) Gore-Tex Active Hardshell Pants, Arcteryx Shoes, Bulk Micropur for CHEAP

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ben M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Priced to sell but feel free to offer or propose trades.

Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Active Pants - BRAND NEW with tags - Dive color - Men's Small. Premium hardshell pants that breathe better than just about any other hardshells out there, full side zips, thigh pockets, adjustable waistband, articulated and gussetted, zippered fly, burly reinforced lower leg kick patches all the way around. I seriously love them but my thighs are just a bit too large for the smalls and I can no longer return them. My loss is your gain - Retail $375, yours for $188 shipped.

Arcteryx Aerios FL GTX Shoes - Mens 9 (EU 42 2/3) Billed as hiking shoes but they work pretty well as hiking-focused approach shoes since they've got Vibram Megagrip soles. Only worn a couple times and unfortunately my weird heel bones just dont play nicely with them, but they seem really well made and as if they'll stand up to a ton of abuse. Only very light cosmetic wear, 100% functionally sound. Retail $170, yours for $110 shipped (less if someone let's me know of a cheap way to ship shoes).

Bulk Micropur Water Purification Tablets - Through a variety of strange circumstances, I have come into possession of 1100 tablets of Micropur. (The left 10 groupings are stacks of 100 tablets [10 sleeves per stack], the right 10 groupings are the individual sleeves of 10 tablets for visualization). This is way more than I can expect to use at my current rate and I don't want them to just sit in my gear box so they're goin for cheap. I believe this quantity would retail for somewhere between $500 and $600, but I'll let it all go for $199 shipped (or offer for the amount you want). Easily the best chemical purification method available, extremely lightweight, easy to use, fast, very little after taste. Kills bacteria, viruses, and Giardia in 30 minutes and Cryptosporidium in 4 hours (almost never necessary to wait that long in the US but can literally be a lifesaver in developing countries with questionable-at-best water sources). If you're headed to Indian Creek and don't wanna deal with lugging your own water in, you can drink from the cow stream with confidence with these babies, though I'd probably recommend a pre-filter for the sediment. 1 tablet per liter of water. I also have a couple of NWOT Sawyer Mini's if anyone is interested in those.
Jake Hamner · · San Diego, CA · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Pm'd on the pants

Ben M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Bump

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started