Mountain Project Logo

SOLD: Wild Things Belay Jacket Medium

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 1,069

SOLD:
Selling this very lightly used Wild Things Belay Jacket. Along with the Andinista Pack, this is one of the items that made Wild Things Gear legendary. Unfortunately Wild Things is no longer making this jacket as they have transitioned to making military gear. Who knows if they will ever make this jacket again. Now is your chance to score this legendary piece that will make you the envy of everybody in the know.

Size is Medium however like most Wild Things Gear clothing this jacket runs very large. I am 5'10", 165lbs with a +5 ape index and this jacket fits over my ice climbing action suit with room to spare. It might be the only jacket I've ever owned with actually covers my wrists.  

Two external zippered hand pockets. One internal zippered pocket and one internal mesh water bottle pocket. Two way front zipper. Made in the USA. 

Synthetic Primaloft Sport insulation. Shell is Epic by Nextec. The shell is not waterproof but if it is cold enough for this jacket then its probably not raining.

Jacket is freshly washed and has no rips or tears. All zippers are in working order. I'd say 8/10 condition or maybe even better. No major stains but there is a bit of discoloration on the tips of the sleeves. Velcro cuffs are both strong and clean.

$200 including shipping to anywhere in the USA. I'll cover the PayPal fee too.

Happy to discuss details or upload additional photos.

Luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 1,069

SOLD.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started