Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Hold Mugs and Undies on Sale 40% Off


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Tyler Wellman · · Cambridge · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 165

Hi Everyone

We have some climbing-related items on sale at 40% off currently if you're interested:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A2LVLXU2IQAHTP

Just released version 2 of our stainless steel climbing camping mugs and pretty excited to make our first sales!


Thanks,

The Folks at NiceClimbs

Check out all our product offerings here!
Mihaly Atlasz · · Queen City · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 20

I bought a mug probably 6 months ago now and still use it to this day.  It's a good product..perfect for around the office or camping.  

Jack Pain · · Grand Junction · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 10

What's new with version 2? 

B P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0
My Cal At Last wrote: I bought a mug probably 6 months ago now and still use it to this day.  It's a good product..perfect for around the office or camping.  

We’re supposed to be amazed a stainless steel mug lasts 6 months?

Mihaly Atlasz · · Queen City · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 20
B P wrote:

We’re supposed to be amazed a stainless steel mug lasts 6 months?

I said "I still use it to this day" - never mentioned anything about how long it lasts...

Was talking about usability, not durability.

Leave it up to a troll to turn a kind gesture into something debatable.
B P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0
My Cal At Last wrote:

I said "I still use it to this day" - never mentioned anything about how long it lasts...

Was talking about usability, not durability.

Leave it up to a troll to turn a kind gesture into something debatable.

Just because you get called out on a rediculous comment about a product you’re trying to push doesn’t make me a troll. 

You’re just doing what Trump does to take the attention off some dip shit thing he says or does.
Tyler Wellman · · Cambridge · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 165
My Cal At Last wrote:

I said "I still use it to this day" - never mentioned anything about how long it lasts...

Was talking about usability, not durability.

Leave it up to a troll to turn a kind gesture into something debatable.

Thanks for the positive response, glad you're enjoying it! I understood your comment as intended, that it's not collecting dust somewhere because you actually find it useful  :-)

In version 2, we adjusted the fit of the handle to the mug so it is stronger, and updated our logo. We have a couple more ideas for version 3 already (e.g., hex screws), but additional feedback is always welcome!

Thanks,

Tyler
Mihaly Atlasz · · Queen City · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 20
B P wrote:

Just because you get called out on a rediculous comment about a product you’re trying to push doesn’t make me a troll. 

You’re just doing what Trump does to take the attention off some dip shit thing he says or does.

I am in no way associated with the makers - was just leaving my version of a "review" or recommendation.  The fact that you compared me to Trump is disturbing.

Mike Brady · · Portland, OR · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 1,096
B P wrote:

Just because you get called out on a rediculous comment about a product you’re trying to push doesn’t make me a troll. 

You’re just doing what Trump does to take the attention off some dip shit thing he says or does.

Look out! Someone has a serious case off the SADs. ITs okay man. Its real. It gets me every year. Might I recommend a light box...

Jack Pain · · Grand Junction · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 10
twellman Wellman wrote:

Thanks for the positive response, glad you're enjoying it! I understood your comment as intended, that it's not collecting dust somewhere because you actually find it useful  :-)

In version 2, we adjusted the fit of the handle to the mug so it is stronger, and updated our logo. We have a couple more ideas for version 3 already (e.g., hex screws), but additional feedback is always welcome!

Thanks,

Tyler

Larger cups for version 3. I drink alot of coffee! Current size is perfect for use with my flask when out and about. But I find myself making alot of trips to the coffee pot whilst at work using it:D 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply