COVID-19: At REI, we encourage you to get outside responsibly. Stay local, avoid recreational travel, practice social distancing and check ahead for area and facility closures. Learn More
Mountain Project Logo

Great Online Deals of 2020

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 508

30% everything at Bobcat's Adventure Sports. Dicsount applies automatically at checkout, no coupon required. Decent deal on 2019 BD C4s and other cams

Dylan S · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 6
Miguel D wrote: 30% everything at Bobcat's Adventure Sports. Dicsount applies automatically at checkout, no coupon required. Decent deal on 2019 BD C4s and other cams

BD stopper set 4-13 going for $49 after discount

Dario Alfani · · Golden, CO · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0

A lot of Mysty Mountain harnesses at around 50% discount with the code "MARCH" on Campsaver:
https://www.campsaver.com/misty-mountain-climbing.html

Shaniac · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 14

BD Spinner Leash for for $27 plus local taxes & free shipping from REI if you use the MEMEPERKS2020 coupon. (in the OUTLET section)
Good luck!

Marc-Olivier Chabot · · Gatineau, QC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 440

This is the USD vs CAD for the last year. The final big rise is the last 2 weeks.

The average exchange rate for the last years is 100 USD = 132.50 CAD. It's now 100USD = 144.50CAD.
For US citizens, the recent drop of the CAD gives you any product at 10% off by buying in Canada.
Add this to any top deal at Verti Call 20%-60% and you got a sweet deal at 30%-70% off.

Basic Totem cam (Kailas Nuco) and Totem Cam are very cheap, pants, ropes, harness, ice tools, guidebooks, tent, etc.
Change currency on top left.
Free shipping for order over 87 USD. 

https://www.verticallstore.com/index.aspx?pageid=4546826
Brian H · · Anchorage ak · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 178

Just picked up a DMM wallnut/offsets package at Dicks Climbing over in the UK For $115 USD.  Most their stuff is 10% off right now, including totem cams.  USD to GBP is doing well right now for even more savings.

 If you buy more than £400 you can get quoted even more of a discount. 

chris blatchley · · sammamish, wa · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 6

Arcteryx Procline Carbon ski boots in 26.5 are $115 on Evo. they run way small in my experience. so maybe good if you're 25.5 or 26 mondo usually.

https://www.evo.com/outlet/used/alpine-touring-ski-boots/arcteryx-procline-carbon-support#image=160876/634357/arc-teryx-procline-carbon-support-alpine-touring-ski-boots-2018-.jpg

Jared Chrysostom · · Charleston, SC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 5
chris blatchley wrote: Arcteryx Procline Carbon ski boots in 26.5 are $115 on Evo. they run way small in my experience. so maybe good if you're 25.5 or 26 mondo usually.

https://www.evo.com/outlet/used/alpine-touring-ski-boots/arcteryx-procline-carbon-support#image=160876/634357/arc-teryx-procline-carbon-support-alpine-touring-ski-boots-2018-.jpg

Good grief, they can’t even give the things away. 

Edit: looks like that’s a single used pair in “bargain bin” condition. There are a bunch of good outlet deals at Evo right now...
Jared Chrysostom · · Charleston, SC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 5

Use code AE20 at Moosejaw for 20% off one full-priced item; ActiveJunky has 14% cash back right now. Using the two on a set of WC Friends (0.4-3) gets you 6 cams for $278.60 plus tax - $46.43 per cam.

Someone please buy all of them so I can’t buy any. 

Jared Chrysostom · · Charleston, SC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 5

Me again. Scarpa Charmoz for $250 shipped on eBay, being sold by Backcountry. Men’s and women’s available in most sizes.

I think this is the item ID for the men’s: 312976001463

Ccfuchs · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0
Kabir T · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

If youre interested in BC ski/splitboard stuff G3 is doing 25% off everything and 40% of clearance stuff right now (not including the CAD discount for yall in the US).

www.genuineguidegear.com​​​

My Cal At Last · · Queen City · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 5

Totems @ Al's sporting goods.  In stock.  Looks like around $85 shipped...cant figure out how to get any coupon codes to work.

Anna Brown · · New Mexico · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 1,449

Camp has some good discounts on discontinued items, including:

Orbit Express Quickdraws - 6 Pack for $50
https://www.camp-usa.com/outdoor/product/outlet/orbit-express-ks-quickdraw-6-pack/

Orbit Lock - 3 Pack (Black) $20
https://www.camp-usa.com/outdoor/product/outlet/orbit-lock-3-pack/

Discontinued items:
https://www.camp-usa.com/outdoor/tags/discontinued-ss2020/

Daniel Kay · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 31
Anna Brown wrote: Camp has some good discounts on discontinued items, including:

Orbit Express Quickdraws - 6 Pack for $50
https://www.camp-usa.com/outdoor/product/outlet/orbit-express-ks-quickdraw-6-pack/

Orbit Lock - 3 Pack (Black) $20
https://www.camp-usa.com/outdoor/product/outlet/orbit-lock-3-pack/

Discontinued items:
https://www.camp-usa.com/outdoor/tags/discontinued-ss2020/

There is an additional 25% pro-deal available off Camp outlet if you are a member of the American Alpine Club.

You can find the details in your AAC member dashboard.
My Cal At Last · · Queen City · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 5

Search for "totem cam on ebay"  there are some ranging from 71 to 80 bucks.  Free shipping 

Eli R · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

Another 40% off alpenglow code (again, first 100 orders): "STAYHOME"

H Lue · · Seattle, WA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10
Eli R wrote: Another 40% off alpenglow code (again, first 100 orders): "STAYHOME"

Is Alpenglow anyone else's new favorite gear shop? 

Foy O · · Utah · Joined May 2019 · Points: 71

Camp saver has totems for $66 right now

Black included

Chris Cragsocks · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 25
Foy O wrote: Camp saver has totems for $66 right now

Black included

Use code MARCH for additional 20% off

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Great Online Deals of 2020"

Log In to Reply