Mountain Project Logo

Boreal Cerro Torre Ice Boots Size 45

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Matt Murphy · · Pearl River, NY · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 95

Just scooped these up however they don’t fit my grossly misshapen feet. They have a lot of life left to them and are in great shape. Asking $70 plus shipping.   

Caleb Johnson · · Roanoke, VA · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

What model are these? Boreal didn't make a Batura that I'm aware of.

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0
Caleb Johnson wrote: What model are these? Boreal didn't make a Batura that I'm aware of.

Cerro torre

Caleb Johnson wrote: What model are these? Boreal didn't make a Batura that I'm aware of.

Can you say more about how they didn't fit? Too wide, too narrow, heel slip, narrow toe box, etc. Thanks 

Original post edited.  Sorry about that.  

fuzzy muzzle wrote:

Can you say more about how they didn't fit? Too wide, too narrow, heel slip, narrow toe box, etc. Thanks 

I have a significant haglunds deformity on both heels (yeah...got ya googling now...!). And a killer bunion on my right foot.    Just not happy in many boots.  For most people, I’d say these boots are broken in and lovely. I really wish they fit well bc they seem like a great boot for hard climbing   

Shiraz N · · Casper · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 7

Pm'd

sold

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Boreal Cerro Torre Ice Boots Size 45"