Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Your Beat-Up, High-End Puffy (or dirtbag puffy discussion)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Niko Hawley · · Chicago, IL · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 0

Where are all the once-fancy coats that have holes in them? I'm so tired of reading For Sale threads that say the gear is in perfect condition. I really want a North Face Summit L3, Arc'teryx Cerium, or similar high-end puffy, but I'm a typical broke climber and I can't afford a $400 coat, or a $200 used one in good shape. So are you finally replacing that embarrassing coat of yours? Sell it to me for dirt cheap. Tenacious tape is great, duct tape is acceptable. I'm a men's small in the Summit L3 Down Hoodie, maybe a medium in some brands. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Layne Zuelke · · Baton Rouge, LA · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 30
eBay has some great deals as well as Poshmark. 
Nick Gibson · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2012 · Points: 0

I have a TNF summit series L3 for sale that has seen waaay too much use. I’ve worn it twice on the walk from my condo to my car in the morning, then once I wore it to Starbucks. Spilled a few drops of blonde espresso on the sleeve so now it bores me.

Asking $2300. Reasonable offers considered but don’t lowball me please. 

John Rehwald · · Puyallup, WA · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 10

Swooping in to swipe the L3, that's too good of a deal to pass up. PMed.

Nick Gibson · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2012 · Points: 0

Sold to John. Sorry Niko, gotta act fast to get these DEEEELZ, SON!!!

SnowyOwl · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 45

I have a Millet Down Parka that could fit the bill for you. Size Medium. Awesome Loft. Few Duct Tape Repairs on Arm and Rear. It's got some staining and has a BO scent to it. $100 Shipped

Niko Hawley · · Chicago, IL · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 0
SnowyOwl wrote: I have a Millet Down Parka that could fit the bill for you. Size Medium. Awesome Loft. Few Duct Tape Repairs on Arm and Rear. It's got some staining and has a BO scent to it. $100 Shipped

SnowyOwl- Wow, that's a serious looking coat. How much does it weight? What temperatures do you wear that in?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "WTB: Your Beat-Up, High-End Puffy (or dirtbag p…"