Mountain Project Logo

Grivel Matrix Tech Ice tools. SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
M.apm · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

For sale are a pair of Grivel Matrix tech ice tools. Retail price on a pair of these is $460, plus $50 for the added upper grip rest.

These were used approximately 15 times and are in great shape. The picks are needle sharp and with full life left in length and thickness. Some cosmetic marks on the tools from normal use.

I also added the aftermarket Grivel upper trigger rest which bolt on and are removable if you like. I have also added 3m rubber mastic tape for customized grip, which boosts the grips friction and fit my hand well but can be peeled off if you want them back to original.

These are an awesome tool for ice climbing and served me very well from WI-2 to steep 4+ Ice.

Looking for 285 or best offer, no trades and buyer pays shipping or can arrange to meet somewhere in New England. PayPal, Venmo or cash in hand.

Louis Jacobs · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

Sent a PM.

Pending SOLD

Zaltana NMH · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 180

Hey quick question for you, is this the tape that you used?
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/3m/SCOTCHFIL/3M156048-ND/3865977&?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7dD1yPKY5gIVOB6tBh1vqgSeEAQYAyABEgKx_PD_BwE

Know of any other tapes that work well for tools?

TIA

SOLD

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Grivel Matrix Tech Ice tools. SOLD"