Mountain Project Logo

Rock Climbing Survey!

Original Post
e a · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0

Hi, I am an anthropology student who is trying to do a little study about cannabis use within the rock climbing community, I too am a climber and just thought this topic was interesting to myself personally. If anyone who gets a chance to read this could fill out my survey for class that would be awesome!

The survey: https://forms.gle/PAMZLQKHY7nZdLHP9

If you'd like to contact me further you can direct message me on here!

Gumby the White · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 91
e a wrote: Hi, I am an anthropology student who is trying to do a little study about cannabis use within the rock climbing community, I too am a climber and just thought this topic was interesting to myself personally. If anyone who gets a chance to read this could fill out my survey for class that would be awesome!

The survey: https://forms.gle/PAMZLQKHY7nZdLHP9

If you'd like to contact me further you can direct message me on here!

What is the purpose of the study? Do you smoke weed? What if I smoke spliffs but not straight ganga? 

e a · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0

The purpose of the study is to get a better grasp on just cannabis use in the rock climbing community in general. I thought it would be interesting to kind of see what people thought and how things like this were thought of in the community! If you want to just put spliffs in the "other" column in the question about cannabis that's fine. Maybe at the end of the survey if you'd like to clarify that smoking a spliff makes a difference for you rather than just weed that would be very cool info! 

Gumby the White · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 91
e a wrote: The purpose of the study is to get a better grasp on just cannabis use in the rock climbing community in general. I thought it would be interesting to kind of see what people thought and how things like this were thought of in the community! If you want to just put spliffs in the "other" column in the question about cannabis that's fine. Maybe at the end of the survey if you'd like to clarify that smoking a spliff makes a difference for you rather than just weed that would be very cool info! 

Weed just makes you sleepy with clunky feet. When you smoke spliffs you are like Spiderman with the nicotine coursing through your veins. Now you couple that with a few other PEDs and you'll be fucking floating up your proj, braj.

Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,605
"Weed is for losers, if you really want to fuck things up you need alcohol."

-Tradiban
David Baltz · · Albuquerque, New Mexico · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 471

Rock climbing is medicinal.  Can I get a 'script?

Jake Jones · · Richmond, VA · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 1,794
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California
Post a Reply to "Rock Climbing Survey!"