Mountain Project Logo

Jtree partners for the winter/spring

Original Post
TGH · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 0

Living in Jtree until the spring, always looking for partners. Weekends aren't as good for me, but I could probably get out every once in a while. Otherwise I don't really have a specific schedule for the weekdays.

Plenty of climbing experience, mostly interested in gear climbs 5.10-5.12, but don't mind clipping bolts and doing moderates here and there.

Feel free to text 724-689-5394 or email me, generally I'll respond within the day.

Cheers

Lucee Levesque · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 0

I’m planning to arrive soon and stay to 27. Sporty tho...

Dan Hannah · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I’m looking for a partner tomorrow Friday. Sorry, Canadian so no working phone. I’m interested in getting on more of the 5.10 trad routes here.

Lucee Levesque · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 0
TGH wrote: Living in Jtree until the spring, always looking for partners. Weekends aren't as good for me, but I could probably get out every once in a while. Otherwise I don't really have a specific schedule for the weekdays.

Plenty of climbing experience, mostly interested in gear climbs 5.10-5.12, but don't mind clipping bolts and doing moderates here and there.

Feel free to text 724-689-5394 or email me, generally I'll respond within the day.

Cheers

Hey how’s tomorrow looking? I’m a sport lead but looks like you’ve got your fair experience in trad, so be happy to second....just wanna get out

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Jtree partners for the winter/spring"