Mountain Project Logo

Stone Master Slide Show, Joshua Tree Saturday November 23rd, 2019

Original Post
Seth Zaharias · · Joshua Tree, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Goo Day Team MP,

Sethro here, Cliffhanger Guides... We are proud to be hosting "The Stone Masters, a slide show by Dean Bullwinkle Fidelman" The event will be held this coming Saturday November 23rd at the world famous Sethspool in Joshua Tree, ca. The Sethspool is a 20 year JT climber hang and art house 1.5 miles down a dirt road... For those interested in climbing history and antics, this should be a DO NOT miss event.

5 to 10pm
 Burgers (w/veg option), INSANE RAFFLE, used gear sale, and Stone Masters slide show presented by Dean Fidelman.
 $6 Pints of fine local beer will be available from The Joshua Tree Brewery
 Good Times Guaranteed!!!!

Cost: $25 or $20 for those with a Morongo basin address

If you re interested in attending the event, please shoot us an email to cliffhangerguides@gmail.com  to secure your ticket and get directions.

Hope to see you there! Cheers, Sethro

Cesar Cardenas · · San Diego, CA · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 20

broke student discounts?

Cesar, with ID we can honor the $20 price! Hope you make it!!

Cheers,

Seth

Aynur Altom · · Vancouver, WA · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

I’d like a ticket please! When I tried emailing to the address provided, it got rejected. 

Aynur,

That looks correct above, but try cliffhangerguides@gmail.com Even though this looks like a link, you may need to cut and paste this into your email...Or just search our website on Google and send us an email directly from our website...

Cheers,  S.

Hobo Greg · · My Van · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 200

I’m going, so if nothing else everyone should come to see me. Or heckle me, either or.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California
Post a Reply to "Stone Master Slide Show, Joshua Tree Saturday N…"