Mountain Project Logo

FS La Sportiva Katanas Size 42, Like New - $120

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Will B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0
  • I used these outside two or three times, and they are just too tight for me to want to start breaking them in.  They still smell new and aside from some chalk on the bottom and toe, look new as well.

We've all seen the shoes, so I've only included pictures of the edges and bottoms of each shoe.  If you want more pictures, just let me know.

$120 and buyer pays shipping/PP fees, local pickup in Denver Metro strongly preferred.

Bump

Joe Trabucco · · Boulder, co · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

You can buy brand new katanas for $130 shipped from banana fingers.  Yours are overpriced, which is why you’re bumping. 

You must scan for my posts everyday to reply so quickly to my last bump. Look I'm flattered but I'm just not into you like that...but your persistence is adorable.  Thanks for the free bumps!  

Added "obo" to price for those without common sense. 

And you’re welcome for the bump.   Not being a dick; just letting you know market value.  

Bump & price drop

Getting warmer.  100-110

Hi hater!

bump

Ya buddy.  Bump.  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS La Sportiva Katanas Size 42, Like New - $120"