Mountain Project Logo

WTB AT ski setup

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ethan Lamb · · Burlington, VT · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 288

I own size 26.5 boots and am looking to spend no more than a few hundred bucks on beginner touring setup.

Looking for one with tech bindings and hopefully something in the 75-90cm waist and 160-175cm length sizes.

If you have something close to this description please let me know as i am interested.

CDub · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 5

I have some black diamond carbon aspect @ 176cm x 90mm underfoot, with skins. They are located in upstate NY but I'll be in Boston area for Thanksgiving and Christmas. No bindings on them right now but they have mounting pattern to fit Dynafit speed radical or several other decent tech bindings that match the same pattern @ a BSL that would probably work for you. Super, super light touring skis and barley used. I usually mount with quiver killer or binding freedom inserts which would be pretty simple to do if you get bindings. Shoot me a PM if interested!

MyFeetHurt · · Glenwood, CO · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 10

I would attempt to ship these for $100, not tech bindings but fits about any boot.
https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/117929953/fs-sidecountry-ski-setup​​​

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started