I have plane tickets to LA on Tuesday night Nov 26th and flying out Sunday Dec 1st. Reaching out to anybody who isn't spending time with family and wants to get after it on El Cap (LA area climbers are preferable, but not required). I originally planned to do this route with my climbing partner and close friend, Michelle Xue, but she passed away in an accident in the alpine last week. I figured that she would want for me to still make an attempt (assuming weather holds) and I would be glad to do so as a way to remember her. I'll be making an attempt at the Nose one way or another at some point, but figured this shot in the dark may still be worth it. I can also drive from Portland to meet in the Valley.
If you are interested, please feel free to reach out and we can coordinate on specifics. I have the gear required for the Nose, sans portaledge (if you don't have one, I'll buy one w rainfly), and have been training in preparation for this objective (hauling systems, lowerouts, clean aid leading, logistics, etc.). I can reliably free 5.10 on gear and can reliably/quickly french free easy 5.11.
Again to be absolutely clear - assuming weather holds. I will pull plug on this post if nobody responds ~2 weeks out. At that point I will also be interested in free climbing partners - assuming that you give a good belay.