Mountain Project Logo

Red Rock trad moderates Oct 29 thru early November

Original Post
Natalie M · · Dillon, CO · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 306

Fleeing snow in Colorado and chasing the warm desert sun. Haven't climbed at RR before, so thinking start on classic moderates about 5.7-5.8? That's roughly my lead grade in Colorado, but lead harder grades at the Creek  (weird). Have 70 m rope and full rack to #4.

Doug April · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

I’m Doug, Looking for a partner.  I’ll lead trad up to 5.10, I have gear and ready to go. Heading into the park now. Call or text 915-307-0094

Fritz Nuffer · · The Western Slope · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 430

Also fleeing the early-onset winter in Colorado. My cell is 719-373-0621 if anyone wants to get out in the next ten days.

So I have a partner lined up for next couple days, and Sunday will definitely be a rest day, so maybe Mon-Tues before I head back to Moab. Doug&Fritz, I'll send you some names of people who also got in touch with me last couple days.

Jeff Harrison · · Denver, CO · Joined Aug 2019 · Points: 0

I'm also interested. 281-728-7297. I don't have trad gear --- I lead 5.10 sport and I'd be interested in learning more trad before picking up a rack.

I am available to climb this Monday-Tuesday (Nov 4-5) and looking for a partner. Will prefer to swap leads on 5.8-9 (maybe crack oriented 10) trad multipitch. Fritz, I sent you a DM.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Red Rock trad moderates Oct 29 thru early November"