Mountain Project Logo

Lost: Taquitz - phone on pitch 1 of FingerTrip

Original Post
Rock Monkey · · Bonita · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 15

So I was trying to help the party in front of me who was off route with the pitch 2 info on MP when my follower needed my hands on the rope.
I set down my phone quickly behind the tree and there is was left. The party in front leader's down climbed and asked us to go ahead so the could see the path.
Another party came up after them and yelled that they found the phone. They never submitted. They only thing I can figure is they went right towards El Camino and rapped off.
Is that possible? Anyway, the party behind me I saw in the parking lot and they found a phone on a rock smashed that was the same model as mine. I don't think it's my phone because the lens protection film I had on it not on it, they protective case was not on it, and the sim card I pulled had a red check mark on it which I do not remember. Anyway, I dropped the dang sim card between the seat while driving home and can't find the thing for the life of me to get the #'s off it and verify if it was mine or not.

If the party that found the phone reads this and you got the phone, well, you know how to contact me. If you did smash the phone and left it on a rock, thanks for the lesson. I won't ever leave a phone on a rock again.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "Lost: Taquitz - phone on pitch 1 of FingerTrip"