Mountain Project Logo

Found Gear at Erock 10/06/19

Original Post
Michael S · · Dallas, Tx · Joined May 2019 · Points: 30

Found some gear near in the Echo Canyon area Sunday morning 10/06/19.

Name it and I'll give it back ;)

Joe S · · Houston, TX · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0
Michael S wrote: Found some gear near in the Echo Canyon area Sunday morning 10/06/19.

Name it and I'll give it back ;)

#3 BD camalot (two tone lobes) by chance?

You can see my “lost” post from 6 days ago.
Joe S wrote:

#3 BD camalot (two tone lobes) by chance?

You can see my “lost” post from 6 days ago.

Hey Joe,  No man. Didn't find any cams. It was just an alpine draw left on a stuck hex, and a few lockers and runners on a rap station. Probebly not even worth paying for shipping back... Just wanted to be nice about it.

Chuck D · · Dallas, TX · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 10

Did the alpine draw have silver/purple dyons or gray/orange cypher biners on that fixed hex on cave crack? I think im missing a draw from a few weeks ago and i had a new follower on the route that may have not cleaned that draw after i told him to "leave the hex"

Chuck D wrote: Did the alpine draw have silver/purple dyons or gray/orange cypher biners on that fixed hex on cave crack? I think im missing a draw from a few weeks ago and i had a new follower on the route that may have not cleaned that draw after i told him to "leave the hex"

Oh man!! No sir, Different brand, different color. Your's must have been taken by someone else and I bet the same thing happened again... "Face Palm" Wonder haw many followers could leave gear on that hex. I need to go back with a hammer and get that hex!!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "Found Gear at Erock 10/06/19"