COVID-19: At REI, we encourage you to get outside responsibly. Stay local, avoid recreational travel, practice social distancing and check ahead for area and facility closures. Learn More
Mountain Project Logo

Barcelona/Siurana October 8-13

Original Post
Mics F · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2009 · Points: 0

Hi all,

Sorry for the multiple posts but was not sure the best way with the variety of dates/locations.

Will be arriving in Barcelona on the 8th and going to head out to Siurana where I was told it would be easy to find partners. Planning on renting a car so have some flexibility on location. If anyone wants to climb hit me up and I will send you my Whatsapp number.

-M

Calvin Gee · · Berkeley, CA · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Hello. I am studying abroad in Barcelona and have been wanting to check out Siruana and other spots nearby, but I do not have a car. I am free for sure on the 9th, maybe 8th. I have rope and sport gear as well. Let me know if that works for you.

Mics F · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2009 · Points: 0

Hi Calvin,

Just sent you a message.

-m

Due to evolving COVID-19 concerns and restrictions, we have temporarily locked replies in the partner forum to encourage social distancing and responsible recreation.

Please continue to respect all closures. Stay safe and healthy, and we hope to be climbing together soon.