Mountain Project Logo

Started a climbing shoe deals twitter -- Men's/Women's old solutions $74 shipped (11/09/19)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Bryce L · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 72

Sorry if this isn't allowed.

I'm a climbing shoe deal fanatic and decided to make a twitter to post excess deals that I've somehow resisted the urge to jump on. Non-affiliated.
Basically trying to help other people start or stay on the walls, since climbing shoes are expensive!

https://twitter.com/RockShoeDeals

Zeb Martin · · San Francisco · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

Comparing the difference between Sneaker deal Twitters and any other deal Twitters is depressing, all of the gear ones are dead. Hypebeasts are too coordinated.

Good on you

Ryan O · · Portland, OR · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 56

Maybe move this thread to: mountainproject.com/forum/1…

Zeb Martin wrote:
Comparing the difference between Sneaker deal Twitters and any other deal Twitters is depressing, all of the gear ones are dead. Hypebeasts are too coordinated.

Good on you
Thanks, I try! I'd say they're just two different beasts. Hypebeasts focus on aesthetics, looks, and value while the climbing market is focused on utility. (Was a hypebeast some ~10 years ago.) I'm glad there's a heavy distinction though, it's why there's zero second-hand inflation with our market. As it should be.

Ryan O wrote: Maybe move this thread to: mountainproject.com/forum/1…

I'm not sure how to move threads but I'll post it there to get it more traction and let this thread die out. For the record I gain nothing out of this aside from personal enjoyment...and curbing my addiction by having an outlet. 

Edit: Not much activity on the post in climbing gear discussion. Might keep this thread alive

Bump, someone here needs to grab these insane deals!!

Bumping again, tweeted some old Solutions on eBay for ~$74 shipped.
Men's and Women's sizes (women's sizes big enough for guys).

Super good deal, bought a pair of Futuras from the seller the other week. No tracking number and it took about 11 days for them to arrive FYI. But they arrived and I'm happy!

Buy them all before I do, I just got rid of two of my five solutions last week...

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started