Mountain Project Logo

Our process of sending a multi year v9 project: Landjäger - Skykomish, WA

Original Post
Kyle Love · · Redmond, WA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 1,653

After sending almost every problem on the Landjäger boulder (while getting SHUT DOWN on Landjäger (v9) for years) Jake and I decided it was time to finally buck up and film all these climbs. Lanjäger (v9) was in our sights. Our crimping hand felt solid, the beta had been worked, and we had the tenacity to keep trying through the night. This is our journey to sending one of our multi-year projects and finally making a full Landjäger Boulder video.

Enjoy!

Todd Berlier · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0
Kyle Love wrote: After sending almost every problem on the Landjäger boulder (while getting SHUT DOWN on Landjäger (v9) for years) Jake and I decided it was time to finally buck up and film all these climbs. Lanjäger (v9) was in our sights. Our crimping hand felt solid, the beta had been worked, and we had the tenacity to keep trying through the night. This is our journey to sending one of our multi-year projects and finally making a full Landjäger Boulder video.

Enjoy!

Nice work! Love your videos!

Todd Berlier wrote:

Nice work! Love your videos!

Cheers, Todd!

Todd Berlier · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0
Kyle Love wrote:

Cheers, Todd!

Todd aka over50boulderer and you guys still haven't come to Tahoe! We had a deal! Growing Concern is a sweet v8 highball you guys HAVE to do!

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,074

Very nice! Congrats, guys!

The tank is too small, but that's incentive to keep losing weight, eh? So, as promised, a very tongue in cheek photo shoot featuring my ancient ugly self modeling your Badwater tank, on this daring new problem!! ;-) 

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/117072085/new-and-experienced-climbers-over-50-7?page=47#ForumMessage-117729254

Best, Helen

Old lady H wrote: Very nice! Congrats, guys!

The tank is too small, but that's incentive to keep losing weight, eh? So, as promised, a very tongue in cheek photo shoot featuring my ancient ugly self modeling your Badwater tank, on this daring new problem!! ;-)

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/117072085/new-and-experienced-climbers-over-50-7?page=47#ForumMessage-117729254

Best, Helen

I love it, Helen!!! Such a daring highball, I'd be so scared on that one! xD

Also, in regards to the shirt, we'll send you a new one, Medium size! (We send you a small, right?) We'll send it out Monday! Go ahead and keep that one too, no worries! :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "Our process of sending a multi year v9 project:…"