Mountain Project Logo

FS: Five Tennies, various small sizes, some used, some new

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Dave K · · San Diego · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Several years ago 5.10 had a sale that allowed me to combine discounts and get a very good price on Five Tennies. The price was too good to pass up and I have three kids, so I decided to plan ahead and purchase one of each size so that the kids could grow into them as time went by.  For kids these shoes work great as a combined hiking/climbing shoes as they are just as good as regular climbing shoes on many routes, and kids don't like to change their shoes...

The plan worked well and my kids are still wearing shoes from the original purchase, with a few sizes left.

They have outgrown several of the pairs, and most of them have only seen light use. I'm selling them here. They are all "guide" style, low top. The smallest is men's 4.5US and the largest is men's 7.0US.

All prices include priority mail shipping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.5, tan, light use. $30

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.0, grey, new, without tags $35

5.5, gray, new with tags, $35 : SOLD

6.0 WOMENS, brown, light use, $30

6.0 gray, moderate use, about 50% tread left, $25

6.5, gray, moderate use, about 50% tread, $25: SOLD
7.0, gray, moderate use, about 50% tread, $25 : SOLD
Ron Tsuruda · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

Thank you, quick shipping, prompt response, as advertised.  

Ron Tsuruda wrote: Thank you, quick shipping, prompt response, as advertised.  

Thanks Ron! 
I've updated the original posts after a few sales.

There are  4 pair left:

4.5 MENS (Euro 36)
6.0 WOMENS (Euro 36) (I don't know if there is any difference between men's and women's other than the size tag)
5.0 MENS (Euro 37)
6.0 MENS (Euro 38)

Madeline Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2019 · Points: 0

interested in the 6.0 mens (Euro 38) shoes!

Madeline Smith wrote: interested in the 6.0 mens (Euro 38) shoes!

I sent you a direct message with details. You should receive an email. Thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: Five Tennies, various small sizes, some use…"