Mountain Project Logo

Looking to trade only, need a smaller size 10,9.5 (m)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Angel Victoria · · La Verne, CA · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 10

So my first post was written as a replay and not a post so here the post, at least this is the post.

Looking to only trade for a size 10 or 9.5 (M) aggressive shoes such as Solutions or Agros, these scarpa instincts are size 10.5 (M) and have been used only 2 times, rubber on the toes and all around is still in fantastic condition, by the way I’m new to the forums so I’m still not sure on how to respond or view the latest updates so please message me on Instagram @angel.victoria or Snapchat @angel_victoria9

Meet up only, upland, CA
Bnice · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Can you post a picture of the rubber on the toes?

Angel Victoria · · La Verne, CA · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 10
Bnice wrote: Can you post a picture of the rubber on the toes?

Brannen Delker · · Birmingham, AL · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

I could be wrong, but you might have better luck at finding someone serious about making a trade if there were a couple of 0's behind that 2 in your original post. If this sounds condescending, I sincerely apologize. Just trying to help. Who knows... what's in the description might not even matter if somebody's really searching hard for a pair of instincts. Good luck and climb safe. 

lethal weapon II · · Pangea · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 35

Used twice? I heard these shoes wear out quick but damn. Those are beat. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Looking to trade only, need a smaller size 10,9…"