Mountain Project Logo

Partners For Oregon/Smith Rock, Portland, Seattle, Squamish - Flexible Schedule Next Couple of Weeks 8/27 to ~9/13

Original Post
Kevin Deininger · · Arvada, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 55

I am leaving Salt Lake City tomorrow to drive to Oregon, and am looking for a climbing partner for a few days at Smith or elsewhere in Oregon.  Rough plan: Smith Rock from 8/27 to ~8/30, then a few days in each of Portland area, Seattle area, and then Squamish for a week or two.  If you're up for some climbing around the same places/dates, send me a message!  Best is to email me your phone number: kdeininger@gmail.com.

I lead up to 5.11a sport, 5.9 trad, and I'll project up to about V5 boulders. I have 70m rope, sport rack, and single trad rack to #3 (no crash pads).  My favorite is multi-pitch (sport or trad), but basically I am just happy any day I get to climb.

Look forward to climbing soon!
-K

Travis cook · · North reading, MA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

I’m visiting family in the area that weekend and I’m looking for a partner for the 31st if your flexible. I can lead up to 5.9 or follow up an 11. I’d love to get on some easier multi pitch if your interested!

Frauke Sebastian · · Weinheim · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

I'm in Index buy tomorrow afternoon!

Katherine Delia · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I’m at Smith today & tomorrow if you want to climb, sent you an email.

Jackie Sweet · · Burlington, VT · Joined May 2015 · Points: 70

I'll be in the Portland area 9/11-9/13 and am looking to climb. Will have a rack & rope with me!!

Frauke Sebastian · · Weinheim · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

Im at Smith Rocks by now. My number is.

Kevin Deininger · · Arvada, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 55

I'm now in Washington, looking to climb within a few hours of Seattle.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Partners For Oregon/Smith Rock, Portland, Seatt…"