Mountain Project Logo

Spain Sep 23 - Oct 10

Original Post
Victor Rosell · · Stockholm · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

Hi!

I'll be in Aragon visiting a friend for some days, looking for people to climb with during the rest of the time, in the area or elsewhere in Spain. Up for sport climbing or bouldering even. Flexible with where or when!

Fredrik Hansson · · Landskrona · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

I’ll be in Rodellar during that time! 

Great, I'll pm you :)

Fredrik Hansson · · Landskrona · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Gör du så :) 

Melanie Leung · · San Diego, CA · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

hi! i’ll be in madrid during that time and i’m down to join you if i can find a cheap train/plane to get to where you’re planning on climbing! 

Melanie Leung wrote: hi! i’ll be in madrid during that time and i’m down to join you if i can find a cheap train/plane to get to where you’re planning on climbing! 

Sounds good! I’ll write to you closer by in time so we can meet up

Maggie Profita · · Golden, CO · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0

I am going to be in Spain around those dates as well. My partner unfortunately can no longer make it so looking for partners. I am planning on flying into Barcelona so was thinking Catalonia region.

Maggie Profita wrote: I am going to be in Spain around those dates as well. My partner unfortunately can no longer make it so looking for partners. I am planning on flying into Barcelona so was thinking Catalonia region.

Great! I’ll probably be in Catalonia at some point too :)

Roger Hill · · London, GB · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 15

I'll be in the north of Spain from Saturday 28th September to Saturday 5th October and would be interested in climbing with you Victor.  I know Lleida province very well and will have all the gear.  I have some good Catalunya albums on Facebook here if you want to send a friend request:  facebook.com/roger.hill.100

Zeke Wapner · · Takoma Park, MD · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

I am studying in Seville right now. Looking for any way into some classic climbing in the South of Spain!

Hey,

So I tore a pulley a few days ago and will have to postpone the trip this time unfortunately. Sorry about that. Hope some of you can meet up though and climb!

Roger Hill · · London, GB · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 15

Sorry to hear that Victor. Hope it repairs properly.

Maggie Profita · · Golden, CO · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0

Yes, hope it heals quickly Roger.

To the others: Does anyone have an agenda? I land in Barcelona late on Sept 27 and will be getting a rental car.  

Maggie, I am headed to Mallorca the weekend of Sept 27 if you are interested in flying from Barcelona to there for a few days of DWS. Tickets from Madrid were relatively cheap so maybe they would be from Barcelona as well? 

Calvin Gee · · Berkeley, CA · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Maggie and Melanie,
I’d be interested in getting in on this Mallorca trip next weekend as well. I’m down for DWS but I also have sport gear and hear there are some great crags on the island if you can get to them. 

My whatsapp is +34 695429000 if you want to talk about going to Mallorca this weekend. I plan on climbing Friday and saturday

Emma Russell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 0

I’ll be in Barcelona from the 9th and would love to climb if anyone will still be in Spain!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Spain Sep 23 - Oct 10"