Mountain Project Logo

Black Hills SD: Lost Prana Pants

Original Post
Where's Walden · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 114

I lost my Men's Prana climbing pants at Horse Theif Lake in the black hills. I left them on the shore Thursday afternoon when I bathed in the lake. They were beige. Please return if you found them! I wont be able to afford new pants until October and they were my only pair. Thank you!

Benny J · · Utah · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

How does anyone lose pants! I would never do such a thing myself. Goodluck !

Lol Benny. Laughing so hard! Better question, how does one suck so bad that they have to bail off of Solar Slab (5.6)??? Lol!!!!

Benny J · · Utah · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Let me just save a little face and declare had I not gotten my first (&hopefully last) golden shower that day, I would have conquered the solar slab. A series of bad decision making events went down but I came back with my pants. My pride on the other hand...

Allen Sanderson · · On the road to perdition · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 1,188

Nice deflection Walden. Come on now do tell how you managed to lose yer pants. I have heard of people losing their shirt but not their pants. What did you do after yer bath?? Walk back in yer skivvies ?? What are going to wear between now and October???

Let me ask you Allen. After you shower, do you generally change back into your dirty clothes? I personally do not. 

Allen Sanderson · · On the road to perdition · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 1,188

Walden yer good at deflecting ... are ya too embarrassed to answer the question ????

As for your question ... depends.

Doug Lintz · · Kearney, NE · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 1,155

If I had a dollar for every time I lost my pants in South Dakota.....

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "Black Hills SD: Lost Prana Pants"