Mountain Project Logo

Saint George climbing partner

Original Post
Wyatt Losee · · St. George · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

Hey! I'm looking for a steady climbing partner in the St. George, UT area. I feel comfortable leading in the 5.10 range. I definitely have the climbing bug lately and am looking to get way better at technique and learn as much as I can! I love to sport climb and multi-pitch. Also totally happy to belay on any of your harder projects. PM me if you'd like to climb! I have a very open schedule.

Foy O · · Utah · Joined May 2019 · Points: 46

bump

Blackmore · · Cedar City, Utah · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 36

Are you up for climbing on labor day.

Mitch Holm · · St George · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Wyatt I’m Dow to climb

bump lol

Sean Sullivan · · Boise, ID · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 90

Great climbing with you in Zion, Wyatt. Hope you are tracking down some local partners. Solid belayer and a good guy. Hit him up!

Jacob P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

I'm also looking for a partner in the area for the week of 9/9-15. Also looking for partners for Moab/Zion the weekend of 14-15. Hoping to knock out some of the classics (North Chimney/Kor-Ingalls, Ashtar Command, etc...). PM if interested. 

Sean Sullivan wrote: Great climbing with you in Zion, Wyatt. Hope you are tracking down some local partners. Solid belayer and a good guy. Hit him up!

Thanks so much Sean! Great climbing with you.

Jacob P wrote: I'm also looking for a partner in the area for the week of 9/9-15. Also looking for partners for Moab/Zion the weekend of 14-15. Hoping to knock out some of the classics (North Chimney/Kor-Ingalls, Ashtar Command, etc...). PM if interested. 

PM'd

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Saint George climbing partner"