Mountain Project Logo

weekday Squamish partner (now thru Fall)

Original Post
Samuel Janis · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all. I live down in Bellingham and try to be up in Squamish once per week, usually Wednesday/Thursday or Sunday/Monday. My regular climbing partner aka my wife is taking a hiatus. This leaves me looking for a new regular partner. I'm a trad climber of some 20 years experience (originally from the Gunks). Prefer to lead 5.9 thru 5.11 minus depending on the day and the route and will occasionally follow harder. I am hoping to find a regular partner that is fully competent in multipitch trad outings, can do some weekdays, and is overall fun and interesting to spend time with... Ok you don't have to be as amazing and good looking as my wife hahaha but at least a good conversationalist!! Hit me up and let's get out there!
Cheers,
Sam

Austin Henderson · · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

I’m done with work guiding on the San Juans next week and would love to get climbing regularly in Squamish. HMU 319-573-1091. Double rack, downto lead 5.9 trad/follow whatever 

Alex Haeger · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 110

Hey Samuel,

I'm up in Squamish for a few more weeks and would be psyched to rope up. I've 10 years experience on gear and I'd be happy leading and following on 5.10-11. I'm looking for experienced partners and I have a super flexible schedule. I can take weekdays off without trouble and don't work past 1PM anyways. Let's get after it!

Alex

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "weekday Squamish partner (now thru Fall)"