Mountain Project Logo

Delete

Original Post
Godzilla is okay but his fans are real idiots NAWMEAN · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2019 · Points: 0
Todd Bruns · · Golden , Colorado · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

What is going on here?

Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,540
Todd Bruns wrote: What is going on here?

Bullying

Todd Bruns · · Golden , Colorado · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0
Tradiban wrote:

Bullying

What??

Chad Miller · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 150

What did I just watch in that link?

Godzilla is okay but his fans are real idiots NAWMEAN · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2019 · Points: 0

Fritz says someone here gave him a death threat.  Pretty messed up.

Abram Herman · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined May 2009 · Points: 20

Why does this thread exist? Dude is obviously dealing with some major mental health issues right now. That doesn't need to be broadcast for MP's collective voyeuristic pleasure.

Jon Hillis · · Valley of Sun · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0

Jay is just proving he is a real stand up guy.

crag cat · · San Diego · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 16
Abram Herman wrote: Why does this thread exist? Dude is obviously dealing with some major mental health issues right now. That doesn't need to be broadcast for MP's collective voyeuristic pleasure.

+1

Jesus. If any thread deserves to be deleted by the Mods it's this one. So goddamn unproductive and cruel. 

Fritz Nuffer · · The Western Slope · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 430

As a rule, I agree with tradiban.

As far as dihedrals go, my life is an open book. So I don’t care what you guys talk about because you already know that I have a drug-related felony for aggravated battery and a terrible case of schizoaffective disorder. I self identify as an ex-faggot and current gheytheist who happens loves Jesus fuKing Christ.

Offended by my words? Flaggit. Then call the TRADIBRAND hotline at 7193578755 and leave a message for me or Marco. It’s a business g-vox so be patient with our responses.

I also love my podcast and was very sad to see it go but at least it’s in good hands now. Marco said that he’ll put out the next episode in about a month. I got four figures cash for it and now can start paying off my ex-wife’s credit cards as part of alimony. So honestly, while I’m depressed at a lot of things in my past, it’s hard for me to be sad when I see y’all muthafuggaz not working and whacking off keys, QWERTies flying left and right roflcopters FOCL /slap tradiban /me is content
By the way, my therapist encouraged me to tell you all my deepest and darkest secret. It has to do with my origins. As most of you know, I am not from Colorado but I am also not from Michigan and I am not from Indiana. Anyone take a wild guess whence I hail?
May harmony find ewe,
Frederick W. NufferMarco Kylie Stone@perfectweakn3ss
Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,115
Fritz Nuffer wrote: As a rule, I agree with tradiban.

As far as dihedrals girl, my life is an open book. So I don’t care what you guys talk about because you already know that I have a felony for aggravated battery and a terrible case of schizoaffective disorder. I also love my podcast and was very sad to see it go but at least it’s in good hands now. Marco said that he’ll put out the next episode in about a month. I got four figures cash for it and now can start paying off my ex-wife’s credit cards as part of alimony. So honestly, while I’m depressed at a lot of things in my past, it’s hard for me to be sad when I see y’all muthafuggaz not working and whacking off keys, QWERTies flying left and right roflcopters

By the way, my therapist encouraged me to tell you all my deepest and darkest secret. It has to do with my origins. As most of you know, I am not from Colorado but I am also not from Michigan and I am not from Indiana. Anyone take a wild guess whence I hail?

Easy! Mercury! 

Nice of you to post up, sir. You have a lotta friends out here.

Best, Helen
Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,115

And, I was listening to some early podcasts while doing yard work today....and yes. Now I want to aid solo, g-d help me. H.

Fritz Nuffer · · The Western Slope · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 430
Old lady H wrote: And, I was listening to some early podcasts while doing yard work today....and yes. Now I want to aid solo, g-d help me. H.

I’ll loan you my Wild Country Revo!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Delete"